Monday 17 July 2017

How I'd love to go to Paris again





dress - Lightinthebox
bag - Zara
shoes - Primark

I have to say that I'm not an avid dress wearer - especially of ones that venture out of my slightly gothic comfort zone (I actually referred to myself as a summertime goth yesterday in response to a question about my outfit on a v. sunny British day.)

However, there was something about this one from Lightinthebox that caught my eye; well, everything about it. Having been very kindly asked to pick out a few pieces, I knew this had to be one of my choices - the embroidery is so detailed, with the insects and cut out shoulders to keep that edginess. I am very much looking forward to twirling around in this across the pond avec baguettes and white wine.

Would you wear this dress?

xxx

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. You look so adorable in orange..
    Regards
    Shopafford.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally loving your all orange look:)
    Regards.
    Yourwisedeal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bag and shoes look so cute with this dress! I love the shoes, I always find the nicest shoes in Primark, I like the dress but orange doesn't suit me that much :( you look lovely tho! x

    S x
    SHELISES WORLD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would! But I doubt it'd look as good as it is on you HAHA. You look so gorgeous in it! Love the Primark heels too, match the dress so well.

    yanrula x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love this dress! I'm the same when it comes to dresses, could totally see myself wearing this. :)

    Cailey
    www.itscailey.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the dress, the colour looks gorgeous on you! I just wish it didn't have the cold shoulder as I would have gotten more wear out of it, but the embroidery is really nice x

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig