Thursday 12 February 2015

I should've worshiped her sooner




jumper and shoes - (old) New Look
shirt and jeans - Zara
bag - Primark

As much as I reach for ripped jeans and find comfort in an all black ensemble, I equally enjoy a nice pinstripe shirt and cricket jumper - aka channeling my inner Ralph Lauren catalogue model (emphasis on the word channeling). The shirt and jeans were recent sale gems I picked up but the jumper is somewhat of a relic that I remember purchasing three sizes too big because I just had to get one. I am indeed glad I did.


xxx



SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Totally in love with this outfit!! I love the button up + sweater look.

    http://not-so-new-york.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking stunning as always! And oh yes that would be lovely to bump into you during LFW! And thanks for the congratulation wishes! I'm enjoying London so much!

    XO IMKE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! xx

    www.deaddsouls.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my, this is just perfect!!

    x, Sophie from middleofyeswhere.blogspot.com blogging from nyc ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how your outfits are always so unique and meaningful to you Georgia, you have such a wonderful, hip way of pulling so many gorgeous looks together. This is no exception! Laid back chic at its very finest <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig