Saturday 23 June 2012

streetlight serenade


top - New Look
shorts - Levi's
scarf - Primark
wedges - Tesco



Due to the sporadic weather, this is not what I wore today, but a couple of days ago whilst basking in the dying rays of sunlight. Today however, I am wrapped in a mickey mouse hoodie occasionally delving into a bag of cool original doritos whilst looking up facts on the eurozone. I know you all envy my hectic social schedule profusely ;)


I have updated my little shop with custom made bracelets:



Basically a simple rope bracelet with any charm you wish, so if you fancy, lookie here :)

and finally, some pretty pictures to provide inspiration:































SHARE:

6 comments

  1. your scarf is amazing!


    http://mollymers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful outfit and amazing inspirations :) love them!

    xoxo FlirtingwithFashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style <3 I saw you on lookbook and I had to check your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit! Great inspiration photos too, I love the tie dye jumper Kavita posted on her blog:)

    Lovely post xo
    http://mademoisellecharlotteanne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE your scarf!!!! thanks so much for yoru sweet comment and for following! im following you too :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gee, sure wish I tuck into a bag of Doritos now and then AND look that good in a pair of short shorts!!! Certainly and envy-worthy post!!!

    http://www.inherentstylela.com/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig