Friday 1 June 2012

bound to fall for you



dress - eBay
cardigan - Primark
shoes - Faith
satchel - Primark


The sun seems to have departed and all of my motivation to do summer related activities seems to have gone with it. Instead I am sat scrolling through aqa mark schemes watching some questionable film on film 4.
Tomorrow I am supposedly attending some jubilee affair, though I wish I'd made proper plans. Is anybody else doing anything mildly jubilee related?
I dug both of these garments out of the back of my wardrobe in a desperate attempt to do some clothing recycling as I've come to the conclusion I own too many clothes, but never enough to wear.. if that makes sense? The volume of clothes seems ridiculous, but there aren't actually that many 'outfits' of sorts.
*sigh*
I guess I just get bored easily :')



Some pretty things:
shorts and tee - Topshop
sandals - zappos.com
bag - Zara
bracelets - Republic


Also I felt some inspiration needed to be included which I am currently in desperate need of:















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig