Friday 25 May 2012

we'll set the world on fire



top - orangecircle
shorts - Primark
belt - vintage
necklace - Topshop
boots - Primark

Ah the weather is lovely lovely lovely. Although this is about as summery as I get, I do appreciate the sun. Also just completed my penultimate exam and my final one isn't until 11th of June so my brain seems to think it's about time to switch off and make smoothie ice lollies as oppose to revising. Which for the moment isn't such a bad thing. Since I am in year 13 ~technically~, today should be my last official day so I am venturing out to be ""social"" which is completely unlike me. It's also a friend's birthday which provides a more justifiable reason and guarantees the presence of people that can tolerate me for more than five minutes :)
Cannot believe how fast sixth form has gone, although I do have the pleasure of staying another year, which I think I shall definitely benefit from.

I have also just flicked onto lookbook and there are some seriously gorgeous looks which I shall provide a sample of:




Margaret J
(Desperately want a pair of those glasses)






Anyway, I hope everyone is enjoying the weather and has lovely weekends!




SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Cute look! Love the LB photos!

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  2. On which page is your shirt from, i'm too lazy too check them all out.
    And which size is it? I'm afraid, it could be too small when i take it in s.

    xx romy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi, sorry for the delayed response lovely! Here's the link http://orangecircle.spreadshirt.co.uk/cosmic-circle-I14557192 the one I'm wearing is a size small men's in flock grey :) xx

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig