Sunday 15 April 2012

I can make your heart beat short





vest - New Look
shirt - eBay
skirt - eBay
necklaces - H&M
sunglasses - Primark
wedges - Tesco


Spent a swift two hours at work today, the majority of which was spent washing up. Still, being paid to do so, can't really complain. Currently watching 'come dine with me' thinking I should definitely be doing work in preparation for tomorrow but suffering from a severe lack of motivation.
Though of course my motivation for internet shopping is completely intact. *sigh* Paypal is simultaneously the best and worst creation ever.

I seriously cannot get enough of the ice cream pastel coloured garments at the moment and so am digging out anything I can find that remotely fits within this sorbet inspired band. All this talk of frozen deserts and I am craving ben and jerry's.

Mhm.











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig