Sunday 30 October 2011

and I don't want your heart, it leaves me cold



cardigan - charity shop
shirt - Jack Wills
vest - Zara
jeans - Primark
satchel - Primark
shoes - Faith

I can't even begin to explain how good this weekend has been. Friday I ventured to London with someone who means ridiculous amounts to me. By the end of the day we'd seen Big Ben, The National Gallery, waved to people at every possible opportunity, run after tourists and dodged fairs on the underground because we'd rather spend our money on tea. We then had to (literally) run for our train in order to get a seat we so desperately wanted. I hadn't done so much exercise since Year 11 compulsory PE. Still, it's lovely to actually journey outside sometimes ;)

I'm also so glad I took minimal amounts of money with me. I forgot how much opportunity for shopping there is.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig