Friday 5 August 2011

nails on the news

During the many hours I've spent trawling the internet, I keep stumbling upon pictures like this. I never do anything interesting with my nails so I thought I'd do some googling and find a tutorial. Basically, you need nail polish remover (to get rid of existing nail polish), a newspaper, some nail polish (pastel or white shades work best) and some rubbing alcohol. Handy blue peter style photography below.
You'll notice a bottle of Tequila in place of surgical spirit, which conveniently for a family of alcoholics like ourselves, works just as well.
After painting your nails a pale colour and they have dried, you need to dip your nail into the surgical spirit. 
You then press a strip of the newspaper against your nail for about 30-40 seconds being careful not to move it. Then gently peel away the paper and voila.
There's plenty of better photos dotted around the internet, but this is my poor attempt.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig