Friday 19 August 2011

I wish I was going to a festival



dress - H&M
cardigan - Primark
shoes - Faith

These past two days haven't been my favourite in all honesty. Yesterday was plagued with the horror of a level results, the only two I was pleased with were English and Critical Thinking which I got an A and a B in. The rest, I'd rather not dwell on. I hope everyone else did better than I did! It's just proven to me that even if I try ridiculously hard on subjects I don't like, I'm still going to get an awful grade. Anyway, V Fest today, my facebook news feed has been flooded with updates on how excited everyone seems to be. My obvious attitude is to hate all these people simply because I'm not attending :) I didn't get tickets, because I didn't particularly fancy the line-up bar Arctic Monkeys, Chase and Status and a few others, but when it comes down to it, I guess it's all about the atmosphere anyway.. Eugh, there's always next year.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig